Wednesday 24 April 2013

McDonald’s burger bought in 1999 looks exactly the same today


A Utah man has unearthed a McDonald's hamburger he bought in 1999, and the sandwich looks exactly the same as the day it was first flipped.

David Whipple kept the fast food meal for a month to show friends how the preservative-packed hamburger would keep its composure.

But he forgot about it, finding it two years later in his coat pocket and then he decided to continue the bizarre experiment.

However, even he was shocked to see that the hamburger still looks the same a whopping 14 years later.

This is unsettling to say the least, I wonder if all those McDonald’s burgers I gobbled up as a child are still  floating around in my colon somewhere, my stomach acid unable to digest the mutant meat. 

I would also like to know exactly what quantities of preservatives need to be put into a burger for it to last 14 years, I await with great interest to see how McDonald’s PR department are going to handle this one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment