Tuesday 8 October 2013

Beer-drinking, cow-fighting, pig dies in car accident

A spirited wild pig that recently drank 18 cans of beer before fighting a cow has died, after losing a fight with a car.

Local authorities in the northern Pilbara region of Australia confirmed that Swino, as the pig has become affectionately known, was recently hit by a travelling vehicle.

Last month, the pig was spotted downing beers at a campsite, before drunkenly picking a fight with a cow.

I know it’s not right, but the more I read of this the more I was pissing myself with laughter.

There are many funny animal videos available for your viewing pleasure on YouTube, but I think a drunken pig picking a fight with a cow would top the lot, if there is footage of that whoever possesses it please upload it now!

I wonder if a film studio is already looking into purchasing the rights to make a short movie about Swino’s life, maybe the pig from Babe could play him, one thing’s for sure I would be first in line to see it.


Obviously if it was made into a Hollywood film the pig would survive the car accident go to rehab and turn his life around but it would still be worth watching.   

No comments:

Post a Comment