Thursday 6 December 2012

Dogs taught to drive


I had to read the headline several times to check I wasn’t going barking mad, but turns out its true three dogs in New Zealand have been taught to drive.
They can steer, break and even change gear, their trainer Mark Vette: said “We chain behaviours together... in this case we've got 10 behaviours we're putting together. Then you put them into a sequence.
“It’s a lot to do, and for the dog to actually start to get an idea of what actually is happening takes quite a long time.”
But hasn't all been straight forward, as Mark added: “A couple of days ago the car was going too fast, the trainer nearly got run over.”
I’m sorry I can’t keep this up any longer teaching dogs to drive what the f**k is the matter with you, I hope one of the dogs does run someone over to show just how monumentally stupid this idea is.
The animal adoption charity responsible for this lunacy decided to do this to show just how intelligent dogs are, wrong, all they’ve succeeded in doing is showing just how much they’ve taken leave of their senses.    
I’ve never been to New Zealand but there must be more to do than this, I mean really teaching dogs to drive what the.......

No comments:

Post a Comment